You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiring Reviewers!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hiring Reviewers! Empty Hiring Reviewers! Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:45 pm

SagestX

SagestX
Review Team Leader

Reviewing Service Announcement

Hiring Reviewers! File-Open-icon Hiring Reviewers! Open-file-iconHiring Reviewers! Clipboard-Paste-iconHiring Reviewers! Clipboard-icon

Hello,

We are looking for new members to join the Review Team here at FMSupport Forum! If you are interested in joining the Review Team, read the following requirements and if you are still interested, send in your application!

Review Team Requirements

• Speak English fluently

• Your account must be in good standing (ie: no outstanding warnings)

• Be active around the community and in staff discussions

• Must have some proven experience

Application Form   
Code:

[b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Location:[/b]
    [b]Why do you want to join the team:[/b]
    [b]What experience do you have in reviewing (links appreciated)[/b]
    [b]One word to describe yourself:[/b]
    [b]What are forum reviews:[/b]
   Please PM your application to SagestX, and he will get back to you in less than 24 hours!

We look forward to working with you soon

Last edited by Jimmy on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Made global/Updated guidelines.)

2Hiring Reviewers! Empty Reviewers Needed Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:05 pm

SagestX

SagestX
Review Team Leader

Hey guys! If you haven't already seen the announcement about the contest, you should check it out!

In relation to the contest, I need some help on the review team. I'm the only reviewer and since the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd placers in the contest can request 1 free review, I will need help to get them done as fast as possible. I am currently looking for 2-3 reviewers to help out on the team, and if you are interested, please click here.
Please send all applications to ME. Also note that it takes anywhere from 1 to 24 hours for an application to be reviewed and a verdict on that application to be reached. Applications will be judged hardly, as Reviewer is a demanding job. But nevertheless, it is super fun! I really hope some of you step up and pitch in for what could be your favorite forum ever!

Thanks guys,
Sagest, OUT.

3Hiring Reviewers! Empty Re: Hiring Reviewers! Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:51 am

SagestX

SagestX
Review Team Leader

Our review team is still in need of 3 members! Please apply today!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum