Chatbox
How to find good staff? HS3ti32

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to find good staff?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to find good staff? Empty How to find good staff? Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Kino

Kino

How do you find good staff for forums? Or even so, when is the right time to start adding staff?

When I ran my music forum, it was about a month or so until I hired my first quality control expert (staff member). Myself and my co-owner ran the site for a good month and a half alone and built content, advertised, and focused on improving the forum to the best of our abilities to attract new users to the forum.

When I hired my staff, I learned that the best quality users that show a lot of insight and knowledge on the subject at hand become great moderators. I had two people that contributed great content to the site and within two months they were both working for me.

Come to find out, they were amazing people and really did help the forum out to a great extent. They created more new content, helped develop new ideas to improve the site, and most importantly became good friends as well.

How do you find good staff?

2How to find good staff? Empty Re: How to find good staff? Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Silent

Silent

Well said Kino, it's always good to have staff members to know the topic, so they can always actively engage in creating content. It's also good to have them know the software that you are using, as while you may put them through training, it can be tedious when time is limited.

3How to find good staff? Empty Re: How to find good staff? Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:32 pm

SagestX

SagestX
Review Team Leader

I found staff for one of my old forums basically the same way you did.
Even though its easier to let members apply for staff, it's better to wait and see if they can contribute to the forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum